Terrific Tip for Stage Fright Control
I have worked with top-level leaders at Gillette, Duracell, Procter and Gamble, and many other corporations. Over the years my Speech Coaching has included tips about stage fright–because every leader needs to attain poise in order to become persuasive.
In the 2-minute video that’s available above, I give my favorite tip for controlling your stage fright. Keep this tip in mind next time you face an audience.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL–TO HEAR MORE BUSINESS COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
To hear 50 widely acclaimed communication experts I have hosted on my “Biz Communication Show,” subscribe to my YouTube channel. Go to YouTube and in the search bar type
Bill Lampton, Ph.D.
When my channel appears, find the SUBSCRIBE button, click it–and you’ll have easy access to current and future interviews, designed to elevate your professional skills.
Call me today, so we can discuss your communication challenges, both personally and professionally. We will explore solutions that work best for you. That’s what I pledge to you as the “Biz Communication Guy.”
Leave a Reply
- Literary Agent Wendy Keller Tells How To Get Your Book Published
- Gina Schreck Tells Why Conversations With Prospects Work Best
- Every Day Can Be International Compliment Day
- Marketing Therapist Lorrie Thomas Ross Explains “Markedin”
- Hear Communication Expert Dianna Booher Discuss Her New Book About E-Mail Strategies