Jeff Dantzler: How Business Leaders Can Benefit From Sports
Jeff Dantzler has excelled in sports journalism for decades. He’s earned wide respect for his coverage of the University of Georgia’s sports, especially with his highly visible post as a football game radio host. Additionally, he has worked internationally in three Olympic Games. Definitely, he has mastered the media.
I asked Jeff to respond to comments I sometimes hear from my business clients:
“Going to sporting events would be a waste of my time. Gotta stay at my office and get the job done.”
“Heck, I don’t even take the time to read about sports.”
Check Jeff’s response during this lively interview–appearing at the top of this post– held on the “Biz Communication Show,” which I host weekly.
Leave a Reply
- Literary Agent Wendy Keller Tells How To Get Your Book Published
- Gina Schreck Tells Why Conversations With Prospects Work Best
- Every Day Can Be International Compliment Day
- Marketing Therapist Lorrie Thomas Ross Explains “Markedin”
- Hear Communication Expert Dianna Booher Discuss Her New Book About E-Mail Strategies