Learn Conversation Skills to Excel in Business
Have you noticed how little you hear about the importance of good conversational skills if you want to excel in business? In books and on the Internet we get guidelines for speaking, holding meetings, negotiation, and other key communication actions. But few people talk about how conversational skills play a significant role in our business careers.
That’s why I invite you to watch this brief video above. You’ll hear me mention situations where lively conversation will make a highly positive impression for you.
Also, jot down the tips I give for business conversations that work well.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
You’ll find my YouTube channel listed as
Bill Lampton, Ph.D.
Subscribe, and you’ll instantly have access to more than 400 brief training videos about various phases of communication. So go to YouTube now, type in my channel’s name, and when you get there click subscribe.
You’ll benefit especially from the interviews posted there for my video/podcast “Biz Communication Show.” I’ve interviewed more than 60 prominent business communication experts–and will continue to interview another one every week!
Leave a Reply
- Literary Agent Wendy Keller Tells How To Get Your Book Published
- Gina Schreck Tells Why Conversations With Prospects Work Best
- Every Day Can Be International Compliment Day
- Marketing Therapist Lorrie Thomas Ross Explains “Markedin”
- Hear Communication Expert Dianna Booher Discuss Her New Book About E-Mail Strategies