Theo Gilbert-Jamison–former Vice President for Training and Organizational Development at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company–made a guest appearance on my “Biz Communication Show” recently. Note that following her Ritz-Carlton leadership role, she has become an acclaimed author, speaker, and business consultant.
In this highly energetic interview–in the video above–Theo explains some of her principles of customer service. You’ll make great strides toward improving your customer service when you apply her recommendations.
CALL ME TO START SOLVING YOUR COMMUNICATION PROBLEMS
Do you want to become a more persuasive speaker, boost your customer service, escalate your sales, build teamwork, and strengthen morale? Then call me to describe your needs, and we’ll discuss how the “Biz Communication Guy” will help you find solutions.
- Literary Agent Wendy Keller Tells How To Get Your Book Published
- Gina Schreck Tells Why Conversations With Prospects Work Best
- Every Day Can Be International Compliment Day
- Marketing Therapist Lorrie Thomas Ross Explains “Markedin”
- Hear Communication Expert Dianna Booher Discuss Her New Book About E-Mail Strategies