In every profession you need persuasive power. Examples:
–Teachers must persuade students that the difficult information they have to learn will be well worth the effort.
–Coaches persuade players to develop their skills, stamina, and motivation.
–Real estate professionals persuade buyers to “buy this house, because it is perfect for you.”
–New managers persuade the team members that their new leader is competent and fair.
–Fund raisers persuade potential donors their charitable organization will use gifts to help people in need.
Fortunately, there is an almost magical question you will find very useful for persuading–as I have for three decades.
To learn that phrase, watch my brief video, at the top of this post.
Contact me to learn more about my services for corporations and leaders.
Call today, 678-316-4300!
- Literary Agent Wendy Keller Tells How To Get Your Book Published
- Gina Schreck Tells Why Conversations With Prospects Work Best
- Every Day Can Be International Compliment Day
- Marketing Therapist Lorrie Thomas Ross Explains “Markedin”
- Hear Communication Expert Dianna Booher Discuss Her New Book About E-Mail Strategies