Stage Fright Book
Do you tremble at the mere thought of giving a speech?
Have you turned down offers for new professional opportunities, because you assumed that the new positions would require you to give more speeches?
Do you wish somebody could help you become confident as a speaker, so you could share your ideas dynamically and persuasively?
Then this book is for you:
25 Ways to Control Your Stage Fright–and Become a Highly Confident Speaker!
Using this link, order NOW–and become the speaker everybody wants to hear!
You’ll note that my just-released book is available on Kindle and in paperback
Read this book, apply the recommendations, and you will benefit as hundreds of my Speech Coaching clients have benefited.
- Literary Agent Wendy Keller Tells How To Get Your Book Published
- Gina Schreck Tells Why Conversations With Prospects Work Best
- Every Day Can Be International Compliment Day
- Marketing Therapist Lorrie Thomas Ross Explains “Markedin”
- Hear Communication Expert Dianna Booher Discuss Her New Book About E-Mail Strategies